Every Product Manager, Developer, and Marketer are actively searching for mobile growth hacker tips to help drive mobile engagement and app retention. What is the secret sauce in launching a successful app?
Paul Brody, Chief Product Officer for CleverTap recently participated in a Branch Mobile Growth Chat to answer important questions about how to segment users and increase retention for their app.
What are some key engagement metrics and user retention tips after I launch an app?
Right after launch, you may want to track user cohorts –
- How many of the people who launched your app on Day-1, come back and launch again on Day-3 and Day-7.
- You may also want to keep an eye on the count of users uninstalling your app.
What best practices do you recommend for segmentation?
Segmentation is at the center of analytics and engagement. CleverTap lets you segment your audience along any dimension so you can uncover key insights and drive the right user activity. Segmenting your users lets you answers questions like –
- What’s the retention rate for 1st time users?
- Which segment converts fastest?
- What’s the conversion like for users acquired from a social channel?
Click here, for more information on how key engagement metrics every Product Manager should track.