Need to migrate from Parse for your Push Notifications? We’ve got you covered.
We’ve released a complete migration solution, including an updated mobile SDK, which makes moving from Parse simple and seamless. Migrate your Parse Installations using our import utility and all your Parse Channels will be preserved so your Push campaigns will just work.
Here’s the steps to get started:
- Create a CleverTap account if you don’t already have one
- Go to the Dashboard –> Settings –> Import from Parse to run the import tool. We’ll process your Installations in the background and send you an email when it’s all done
- See our developer docs for details – Parse Migration Guide
- Integrate the CleverTap Mobile SDK. It’s posted on GitHub for Android or iOS
On Android note that Parse Android Push tokens will not work with any other service. There are a couple of timing considerations for how best to move users over to CleverTap that we’ve outlined in our migration guide.
When your import is complete you can view your users in our Dashboard under User Actions
Clicking View Details shows you all your imported users. At the bottom of the View Details page are individual user profiles you can click on and check out.
Additional Features to Explore
When you’re up an running explore some of our powerful Analytics and Engagement features available right from our Dashboard:
- Behavioral Analytics including funnels, cohorts, trends and more
- Uninstall Tracking to track who is uninstalling your App
- Clever Campaigns to message your users with pre-built, out of the box campaigns designed to engage new users or win back lost ones
Attend our Parse Migration workshop in San Francisco on 24 March, 2016- http://www.meetup.com/bayareamobileapps/events/228897048/